Happy NEW YEAR beauties!!! Hope you had a wonderful entrance in 2014 and an awesome party night with family and friends!
We just arrived yesterday back home after a week of holidays and I am recharged and ready to start again my real 2014 life! When I woke up I through about my resolutions for this year, nothing really special, but If I commit, I think I can manage to realize what I am planning! GOOD LUCK everyone!
1. Learn Dutch . After some basic studies, I def need to start speaking it for real!
2. Go back to exercise . Yoga and pilate classes that relax my body and soul
3. Save Money. Every occasion is go to save some money and start to thing about my future and where I want to get in life
4. Travel, go somewhere new
5. Just be HAPPIER. Just enjoy being myself, have fun, laugh, be around people I love and just appreciate everything I am. BE HAPPY and people will see you under a different brighter light!
And I promise I will start to commit to this blog and write regularly!
Now let’s enjoy the last day of holidays!!!
Bye bye )
Good evening my dears!
Today after a fun night out, I spent the day cleaning and wondering around the house, really quite day for me, but I had enough time to think what I wanna do next and I prepare my 2014 travel wishlist! Maybe I am too ambitious, as I am almost sure I will not be able to stop in all those dream places, but worth to try .. i will have to work a lot for it!
– Shopping Weekend in London
– Family visiting trip to Brazil
– Relaxing days in the south of Spain (Malaga and Granada)
-Tour and safari in Mozambique and Zimbabwe ( My dream would became true!!)
In the last couple of days I was in Edinburgh, It was my first time there, but I really loved the city! The autumn colors, the castle, he people, the atmosphere was really great and I look forward to go back next year, maybe for Christmas shopping, you can really find beautiful, different and cheap stuff! We were lucky because the weather wasn’t too bad and we had the time to have a nice night out.. luckily a local recommended us a couple of places to go , lots of different type of people, of different ages, loved it! We went in a couple of small art exhibition and to the Museum of Scotland which was pretty interesting, for the rest we really just walked around randomly, trying to imagine ourselves living there. We staying at the Hilton lated in the young part of the city, close to the shopping area, but I would really recommend to stay on the other side, in the old part of town because it is really charming and full of street art..
And from some of the pictures below, you can have an idea of how nice the city is..